To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.
- London SW6 4LZ
- Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
We are looking for a Technical Project Lead who will help us take our tech team to the next level. We have a fantastic small team and are looking for someone to lead our techies and drive forward some of the exciting projects we have in the pipeline. The successful person will define project requirements with stakeholders, liaise with our outsourced agency, and oversee development projects. Our tech projects are highly ranked in our business strategy, so your work will have a meaningful impact on our success.
What you’ll be working on:
- Leading an engaged and high performing tech team
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders and fully understanding project requirements
- Developing and maintaining detailed project plans and updating stakeholders on project status
- Communicating proactively with all stakeholders to identify problems, solutions and implementing improvements
- Leading on individual projects, monitoring progress and ensuring they are on track to meet scheduled milestones
- Identifying opportunities to improve technologies, processes and services
- Working with in-house developer and outsourced agency to oversee ongoing development and maintenance.
What we are looking for:
- You are an experienced people manager who knows how to flex your leadership style to meet the needs of your different team members
- You are able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A strong understanding of Agile Project Management principles
- You are used to working in high pressured environments where you have to balance multiple priorities and deadlines
- You are familiar with Python and web development fundamentals
- An organised, positive, collaborative team player
The Bike Club is changing the world of consumer finance by giving our community of members a strong alternative to purchasing bicycles for their little loved ones. We are able to create unforgettable memories by encouraging families to experience the wonders of cycling together. The icing on top is that we make it easy and convenient for our members to exchange their bikes as their children grow. Our service is hassle-free and quickly disrupting the market.
Perks & Benefits
- You’ll be set up with a brand new MacBook
- Flexitime and working from home days
- 33 days annual leave per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension contributions
- Fantastic career development opportunities