Freelance Vacancy – £22 per hour
Mileage paid at 45p per mile (for first 100 miles and 25p thereafter)
This freelance vacancy may require some evening and weekend appointments/work
Resonance Ltd has an exciting opportunity in the Manchester area for freelance Property Viewers to work on our new fund.
This new fund is expected to deploy over the next 3 years and will offer the chance to be involved in tackling the issue of homelessness in Manchester.
If you have experience viewing residential properties, understand what is needed to bring a property up to a set specification this could be the job for you..
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working directly with estate agents, vendors, head office and property team to assess the properties put forward for inspection.
- You will need to be a team player, working with people in and outside of the organization to get the job done and meet agreed targets.
- Ensure all property details handed over to you are accurate.
- Able to offer advice on aspects of design and construction, including maintenance, repair, refurbishment and restoration of existing residential buildings.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for each property viewed, using our standard templates and methods of reporting (Podio, email and phone).
- Carry out accurate measured surveys or draw up detailed floorplans as and when required.
- Advise on the feasibility and suitability of identified properties and estimate the costs to get the property to an agreed specification using our Acquisition Template.
- In addition to carrying out the inspections, you will need to be able to report on defects and recommend ways to improve the properties, so they meet our standards.
Here at Resonance Ltd we believe in being inclusive and giving everyone an equal chance to succeed. Applications are welcome from all regardless of age, sex, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, race, sexual orientation, transgender status or social economic background.