Go Green Ltd is one of the fastest growing national waste management and recycling companies in the UK. Based at our offices on the outskirts of Doncaster, we have a brilliant opportunity for a strong Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our fantastic and friendly team.
To be successful you will have experience in a similar role. Your experience so far will have provided you with a broad-based understanding within an accounts environment. You will be self-motivated, organised and enjoy working in a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a new challenge and some autonomy within a fast-paced, supportive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing with queries (both internally and externally).
- Work individually and collectively to improve departmental KPI’s
- Ensure timely payment to suppliers and adherence to terms and credit limits
- Manage own workload and assist the wider team, where required, to ensure monthly deadlines are met
- Strive for continuous improvement and ways to streamline processes
- Keeping all ledgers clean and tidy
- General accounting tasks
- Administration tasks
- Approximately 2 years + experience within a similar role
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Experience with Sage (beneficial)
- Use of Microsoft Office suite Excel, Word, Outlook
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
Hours: 40hrs per week
Job Type: Permanent position
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org