We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We’ve won a host of awards too; since 2017 we’ve been recognised by Citizens Advice as a top ranked supplier out of a total of 50. We’ve also won the 2018 Moneyfacts Energy Provider of the Year award and been recognised as one of Which? recommended energy suppliers of 2020. Our Customer Service Teams are the nerve centre of our entire operation. People here are the voice of our business – providing excellent service, direct to our customers whenever they need us.
We are now on the lookout for a Quality Analyst and Trainer to join us on our growth journey and disrupt the energy industry with us. You will display exemplary behaviour to facilitate daily operations, supporting the operations, payments and metering teams in the business by providing outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and support. You will have the responsibility to identify best practice / techniques and share these across the business. You will also identify skill gaps and make recommendations to improve performance.
At this time, we are working from home but continue to recruit and onboard new starters remotely.
This role will be working from home two days a week. The other 3 days will be from our office in Chiswick. In order to successfully work from home, any candidate for this role will need to have:
(a) A safe, private and distraction free environment from which to work in the UK;
(b) A strong internet connection with a minimum download speed of 10mbps and an upload speed of 3 mbps;
(c) A smartphone
- Proactively respond to busy periods, your are reactive to customer demand and and act to improve the environment
- You are patient, empathetic and will be able to investigate and build sustainable relationships both with internal and external customers, through open and interactive communication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, adapt to change and manage time effectively
- Conduct quality reviews for all CSA’s and Seniors – Calls, Emails, Tickets, Social Media and Webchat
- Provide regular coaching and constructive feedback to all team members
- Support Team Leaders with adhoc requests for additional quality reviews/training/coaching
- Work with various parts of the business to resolve issues
- Drive for Results – One Contact Resolution, SLA, Productivity & Quality
- Highlight service improvement ideas
- Assisting in writing training documentation to improve call quality and customer experience
- Work with the QA and Trainer Manager to improve training courses as a result of feedback from quality reviews
- Deliver training to all new entrants
- Identify knowledge gaps within in teams and deliver adhoc training to improve service
- You love what you do! You have proven customer support experience and what to bring your knowledge to a growing company
- You possess strong written and verbal contact handling skills and active listening
- You are customer focused and have an ability to adapt and respond to a diverse range of people
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt to change and manage time effectively
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Free daily breakfast
- Last Friday of each month nibbles and drinks in the office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan scheme
- Excellent transport links
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Two days a week work from home
So Energy care about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
So, what do you think – sounds too good to be true? Up for the challenge? If you are interested in finding out more please apply with a cover letter and CV, a member of our team will be in touch.