To apply for this job please visit peoplesenerg.bamboohr.com.
Who is People’s Energy?
People’s Energy is a fast-growing ethical gas and electricity supply company, based in Shawfair near Edinburgh but supplying to customers UK wide. We launched on 1 August 2017 and are growing rapidly – we are at 350,000 customers now. We have an ambitious goal: We want to put 1 million people in charge of their own energy and become known as the energy company that can be trusted to do the right thing at all times, for people, communities and the planet.
People’s Energy differs significantly from existing energy suppliers. We want to bring trust back into the energy market and offer a simple, fair and affordable solution for all customers, including these currently in fuel poverty. We were crowdfunded, have no external shareholders, and we give 75% of the profits back to customers. The electricity we sell is renewable. We promise full transparency, and we involve customers through representatives on our Advisory Board. Staff members also have a representative on the Advisory Board, and we are keenly focused on staff well being and development. We are a Living Wage employer.
Overall purpose of the role
The Quality Lead partners with an area of our business, providing member centric quality assurance through a partner team. The Quality Lead will work with operational managers to develop a comprehensive quality plan for their area and will ensure that assurance activity completed is robust, and calibrated so that areas of excellence and improvement can be called out.
The Quality team drive thematic, customer centric quality improvements across our customer services teams in collaboration with our operational teams.
· Guaranteeing service quality by leading exceptional analysis and quality assurance
· Lead the evolution of the Quality Model for an agreed part of our operational customer services team liaising with our Quality Operations partner
· Ensure QA Rubrics are fit for purpose through continuous improvement
· Deploy the existing Quality Operations model to future departments using a standard implementation framework
· Evolve standards of service quality- coordinating calibration activities to ensure parity of assessment across all teams
· Working closely with operations team leads to clearly understand operational objectives and translate into QA assessments
· Conduct assessments of individual customer journeys using QA Operations themes and provide feedback to inform training
· Build a clear understanding of agent skill levels across channels and categories of contact to inform resourcing decisions
· Collaborate with operational team leads to drive consistent achievement of QA team member targets & drive performance.
· Identification of areas for improvement and encourage a continuous improvement programme
· Drive member centric excellence, using thematic and direct insight from the Quality Operations team
· Deliver root cause analysis across both quality and complaint categories to share top root causes and ruthlessly drive improvements into the business
· A passion for exceptionally high levels of customer service
· An understanding of Quality Operations, and ability to drive through thematic improvements
· Ability to prioritise and deliver objectives to deadlines
· Thrives in a fast paced, changing environment
· Knowledge & experience of the Energy Industry
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work with people across all levels of our organisation
· Passion for high quality customer service
· Collaborates first, and drives excellence in their interactions engaging peers in quality assurance
· Ability to build trust, both with our partners and our internal teams
· Acts with integrity and displays a real sense of purpose
· Encourages innovative thinking
· Demonstrates emotional intelligence
· Keen eye for detail, and sound judgement
· Great problem solving skills
· Takes initiative and a quick learner
Desirable Skills (support will be given to learn)
· Continuous Improvement experience (i.e. TQM, Six Sigma, Lean etc.)
At People’s Energy we are committed to ensuring that everyone, no matter race, background, sexuality, gender or any other protected characteristic is supported and afforded equal opportunities in the business. As it says on our website – we are by the people, for the people. We are committed to maintaining a fair and measured recruitment process and our development opportunities are open to all.
Closing Date: 12pm Sunday 1st August