At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
As a Project Manager, you will be playing a critical role in deployment of ARRIVAL Microfactories around the world. You will be asked to work cross-functionally, interfacing with other departments to ensure the facility product you deliver meets the requirements of the company.
- Understand construction sequences and review designs for constructibility
- Have a working knowledge of civil, structural, architectural, electrical, mechanical and permitting design and development
- Build a local project team and plan to fit the needs of each project
- Ability to liaise with local government authorities
- Troubleshoot, walk down, and resolve issues that arise from the field
- Quickly respond to queries and resolve any technical barriers to completion
- Work with procurement team to create work packages
- Interface with industrialization, procurement, IT, marketing and other internal teams
- Develop templates and standards for future phases/projects
- Enforce and maintain high quality standards for engineering drawings and for field installations by the trades
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.