As Lime continues to grow we are looking for a Real Estate Transaction Manager that will support strategy development and own the transaction management processes for our North American and APAC regions. As an instrumental member of the team, you will collaborate with the Workplace team on helping to move ongoing leasing projects forward and develop and manage strategies that will contribute to the expansion of Lime’s real estate portfolio.
Reporting to the Global Head of Workplace you will have demonstrated experience in real estate negotiations and development and will be a key member in helping take Lime to the next level.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of industrial / flex real estate procurement from beginning to end across multiple markets. You will be detail oriented, an excellent communicator, and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously across multiple markets!
This is a remote position with the preferred locations in the United States in Central or Eastern time zones
What you’ll do
- Own the leasing acquisition process for new offices and warehouses in North America & APAC (Asia Pacific)
- Perform in-depth market analyses to ensure right fit to market
- Manage lease portfolio and manage/maintain accurate information in our systems
- Streamline processes and ensure that facilities are operating effectively
- Manage real estate related projects and stakeholder expectations
- Develop playbooks, guidelines and tools for further efficiency improvement
- 5+ years of commercial real estate project management experience preferably in industrial / flex development and leasing environments
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business administration or equivalent experience / certification preferred
- Proven experience in real estate negotiation and development
- People, project, and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, markets, and technical challenges with the ability to build and present comprehensive business cases
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to work across internal and external organizations
What we offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Ability to drive direction and make sizable impact at a rapidly growing global organization
- Work with a fun, collaborative, and motivated team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime’s mission is to realise a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles. One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be done in Colorado.