At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
Arrival’s Talent Team is looking for a stand out London based Recruiter to join the team who loves all things EV and AI. This is an ideal role for someone with in-house experience, who wants to work in a hyper growth tech scale up and is passionate about raising the bar on all areas from sourcing through to process, and also working across projects such as D&I and various other exciting initiatives.
- Sourcing the best talent across mainly technical roles and some business roles
- Promoting best practice to streamline and drive recruitment process end to end
- Providing a stand out candidate experience from initial engagement to onboarding and beyond
- Working in partnership with other areas of the Talent Team, collaborating on team projects including Interview training, D&I and various other initiatives
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with hiring teams and becoming their go to and trusted strategic advisor for all things recruiting orientated
- Data driven approach – pipeline reporting, market insights and ATS maintenance (Lever)
- A strong contributor to shaping and deploying our employer brand through meet ups, write ups, & events
- Full-cycle in house recruiting experience
- Adaptable approach & ability to deal with ambiguity – things change here a lot!
- Strong sourcing capability for niche pipelines
- Problem solver and key collaborator
- Passionate about interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams
- 24 days Annual Leave (with bank holidays on top)
- Free delicious daily breakfast & lunches provided by our in house amazing chefs
- Barista coffee machines and baked snacks
- Life assurance & Pension schemes
- Wellness facilities and classes free of charge
- Dog friendly office in our London HQ
- Flexible working culture
- High spec IT equipment
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.