To apply for this job please visit cezanneondemand.intervieweb.it.
SYSTEMIQ is an organisation driving system change in clean energy, circular material solutions and sustainable land use. By addressing failures in these areas, SYSTEMIQ aims to unlock economic opportunities that benefit business, society and the environment.
We connect the right people, ideas, technologies, and capital to transform economic systems. We do this through five activities:
- Convene and support coalitions of leaders to shape policies and business strategies that will rapidly transform economic activity.
- Work with companies that want to be pioneers in and drivers of change towards more sustainable systems.
- Co-create and incubate the market solutions most likely to build regenerative economic systems.
- Invest our own venture capital and expertise in opportunities with the biggest potential to drive rapid system change.
- Direct larger pools of capital into regenerative economic systems, so that these scale and multiply.
In order to deliver in these areas, we recruit and develop distinctive and varied individuals who strive to achieve our mission, challenge the status quo and act as change leaders.
To enable our growth we are looking for an in-house Recruiter to asap join the team in Munich.
With a strong track record hiring into professional services at all levels, ideally within consulting, you also have some experience recruiting internationally. You are quick to build an in-depth understanding of a new business and different types of specialist roles, and become a confident and compelling advocate for the company. You are used to coming up with a variety of sourcing strategies and continually engaging with diverse pools of potential candidates to build the talent pipeline. While previous in-house experience is not essential, you are conversant with talent and career development beyond recruitment and how to strengthen the employer brand in your interactions.
The role will include supporting with project staffing, talent management and other initiatives, as well as developing the organisation and how we work, with our small HR team and the COO. You will work closely with our partners, project managers and other colleagues, too.
This role is available either full-time staff or contract, or part-time at 4 days per week (or equivalent).
We offer the opportunity to do work that matters and be part of a high-calibre, driven but friendly and fun team! We are building a strengths-based approach to people development and are committed to supporting you achieving your personal career goals.
- Direct sourcing and recruitment of candidates from interns and apprentices to senior consultants.
- Includes recruiting for our entire operations in Indonesia and elsewhere globally when needed.
- Improve diversity within the company, in a variety of dimensions, through recruitment.
- Build recruitment data sets and use the data to influence future activity.
- Develop the SYSTEMIQ employer brand and reputation in the international market.
- Make the most of the existing networks of our partners and associates.
- Identify and select preferred specialist agencies who can complement our approach.
- During high volume recruitment times you will have support from the Head of Talent – conversely when we are recruiting less, you will have opportunity to get involved in project staffing, talent initiatives and other HR projects.
- As part of the HR team, support and cover for the team as required.
- Continually evolve our recruitment strategies and approaches so that we have the best people with the right skills to enable growth and success in our mission.
Skills & Experience
- Detailed recruitment experience, including a range of levels up to senior professionals; within professional services, ideally management consulting.
- Some experience hiring into international roles.
- Additionally, public policy/ international development/ social enterprise exposure a benefit.
- Innovative and results-driven approach to sourcing, using a variety of tactics and coming up with creative solutions when the tried-and-tested isn’t working.
- Experience attracting and hiring high-demand, specialist candidates.
- Strategically understands the business and capability needs, to a nuanced level. For example, to spot and champion less obvious candidates and challenge hiring managers on requirements.
- Wants to get involved with the broader talent agenda, such as internal moves, career development, project staffing.
- Some experience working in a small business where you can shape the whole company and equally need to take a proactive role supporting a variety of tasks from time to time.
- Sense of pace and urgency while still prioritising the right outcome.
- Confident working with assertive, analytical, fast-paced colleagues.
- Engaging communicator, also when detail, accuracy and intellectual gravitas matter.
- Must be fully fluent in German and English
We offer the opportunity to be part of a high-calibre, driven, and friendly team. We are keen to receive applications from all parts of the global community, however you must have the right to work in the location you are applying for.
Please apply with a current CV and a cover letter addressing the above requirements, making sure to note your preferred location and availability. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.