To apply for this job please visit res-group.csod.com.
Do you want to work to make Power for Good?
We’re the world’s largest independent renewable energy company. We’re driven by a simple yet powerful vision: to create a future where everyone has access to affordable, zero carbon energy.
We know that achieving our ambitions would be impossible without our people. Because we’re tackling some of the world’s toughest problems, we need the very best people to help us. They’re our most important asset so that’s why we continually invest in them.
RES is a family with a diverse workforce, and we are dedicated to the personal professional growth of our people, no matter what stage of their career they’re at. We can promise you rewarding work which makes a real impact, the chance to learn from inspiring colleagues from across a growing, global network and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our competitive package offers rewards and benefits including pension schemes, flexible working, and top-down emphasis on better work-life balance. We also offer private healthcare, discounted green travel, 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell five days per annum, enhanced family leave and four volunteering days per year so you can make an impact somewhere else.
At RES, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to work alongside our inhouse Recruiter, supporting with hiring the very best talent for our business functions across UK&I.
You’ll add vacancies to our recruitment system and job boards, managing the recruitment mailboxes, ensuring that all vacancies are kept up to date and supporting the recruitment/HR team with all relevant projects.
You will have administration experience, ideally within Recruitment or Human Resources.
- Support the administration and coordination of the end to end hiring activities of assigned requisitions, ensuring an organised and effective service is delivered to all involved in the hiring process
- Manage the job postings process internally and externally in a timely and accurate manner ensuring quality control of information displayed and branding is up to date
- Coordinate all elements of candidate interview process including sending meeting invites, booking rooms, organizing Video Conferencing, Skype, Teams, dial in details, CV, candidate confirmation, update of ATS system and interview schedule tracker
- Maintain all recruitment folders with up to date documents such as interview templates and job descriptions
- Support the recruitment cycle, manage and review recruitment mailbox, job posts and respond to candidates queries within agreed Service level agreements
- Manage and update the e-Onboarding tool with new starter details
- Act as liaison with the HR Team, supporting of you on-boarding process and highlighting any issues
- ATS systems (preferably Cornerstone)
- Familiar with HR Administration & Recruitment Processes
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel in particular)
- Time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Systems and process orientated
- Experience using an ATS is ideal (preferably Cornerstone)
- Experience using job boards
- Ambitious and committed to a career in HR/Recruitment
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.