We are an award-winning social enterprise and international IT consulting business employing autistic adults as consultants. We have more than 200 consultants delivering IT and data projects to large blue-chip companies, small businesses and start-ups across the UK, USA, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Australia.
By creating autism-positive work environments and offering highly personalised, sustained support mechanisms to autistic employees, auticon provides its customers with the means to tap into a rich but otherwise untapped pool of technical talent, while creating well paid, long term careers for its team.
We are now looking for a full-time Recruitment Lead to join the team in the UK.
Leading the sourcing and attracting operations, you will be solely responsible for developing and implementing our talent acquisition strategy across the UK.
Leading our recruitment strategy
- Leading on auticon’s positioning as an attractive employer for autistic tech talents
- Representing auticon at fairs and events
- Building a close network with relevant partners (universities, NHS diagnosing bodies, charities, etc.)
- Use of recruitment analytics and reporting to increase the effectiveness of our approach
- Seek improvements to both technology and process to proactively improve candidate attraction and experience
Managing and developing the recruitment journey for our autistic candidates
- Managing the attraction, application, and assessment of candidates into the auticon workforce
- Design, delivery, and evaluation of technical and cognitive skills assessments and workshops in close collaboration with our job coaches and management team
- Managing attraction campaigns across multiple online platforms – notably LinkedIn
- Continuous improvement of all recruitment practices to ensure that they are inclusive, efficient and fit for purpose
- £32,000 – £38,000 pa based on experience
- Flexible work conditions (e.g. adapted working hours; partial remote working)
- 25 paid holiday days per annum, plus bank holidays
- Up to 12 days fully paid sick pay
- Private medical insurance
- Season ticket loans
- Pension contributions of 4%
- Considerate and diverse work environment
Key skills and characteristics
Are you passionate about working for a company with a social purpose? Are you resilient and highly motivated to contribute to the growth of an ambitious company?
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics to join our wonderful team in London:
- You have the right to work in the UK
- You have 2+ years of professional HR admin / Resourcing experience
- You are able to operate independently, multitask and to prioritise your own workload
- You are confident to work with people with different communication styles
- You can demonstrate an ability to work with change and can work independently in an agile and sometimes unstructured environment
- You live in London, or can commute to London on occasion (ca. 2-5 days a month)
- Experience of working with, or understanding of autistic people
- An understanding of the UK tech scene and relevant IT and programming languages
- An understanding of the apprenticeship levy
- You are willing to travel regularly to other auticon locations
- Can demonstrate use of online sourcing tools – e.g. LinkedIn
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter that demonstrates how you meet the criteria above, why you want to work for auticon, and gives details of your availability.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to meet and discuss the role during the two weeks following invitation. We aim to make a decision by the beginning of June.
We are committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work. You will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of your gender, marital status, race, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation. As a disability confident leader, we are mindful of individual differences, therefore please let us know if you require reasonable adjustments as part of the recruitment process.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of applications.