To apply for this job please visit res-group.csod.com.
We are searching for an experienced Recruitment Lead UK&I based at our Kings Langley (Beaufort Court) office.
Do you want to work to make Power for Good?
We’re the world’s largest independent renewable energy company. We’re driven by a simple yet powerful vision: to create a future where everyone has access to affordable, zero carbon energy.
We know that achieving our ambitions would be impossible without our people. Because we’re tackling some of the world’s toughest problems, we need the very best people to help us. They’re our most important asset so that’s why we continually invest in them.
RES is a family with a diverse workforce, and we are dedicated to the personal professional growth of our people, no matter what stage of their career they’re at. We can promise you rewarding work which makes a real impact, the chance to learn from inspiring colleagues from across a growing, global network and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our competitive package offers rewards and benefits including pension schemes, flexible working, and top-down emphasis on better work-life balance. We also offer private healthcare, discounted green travel, 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell five days per annum, enhanced family leave and four volunteering days per year so you can make an impact somewhere else.
At RES, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a Recruitment Lead to become one of them, and to help us find them.
Diversity & Inclusion is, of course, high on our agenda and we need someone to help us embed the initiatives that we have been working on, into our recruitment processes.
You will have prior In-house experience in recruitment, with knowledge of screening, interviewing and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
You will need to build a talent function inline with business goals and objectives across multiple departments (Wind, Solar & Storage)
Manage the full 360 recruiting lifecyle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire and retain quality talent, with D&I in mind.
Work with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of hiring needs for each position and meet expectations.
Partner with HR Team, D&I Group and senior managers to design, refine and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
Stay active with job boards and social networks to find talent, and plan, create and release job descriptions and announcements.
Establish relationships with schools, colleges, universities and other education networks to help develop early careers initiatives such as graduate programmes, apprenticeships and work experience within RES.
- Design best practice recruitment and selection process suitable for the business departments
- Coach, guide and form relationships with management teams to know the structure and needs of their departments to better understand their hiring expectations
- Manage the candidate experience from prepping before interviews to negotiating the offer or providing feedback
- Make use of ATS and other platforms to search for suitable active and passive prospects
- Produce regular reporting on recruitment metrics for diversity statistics
- Follow up on interview process status and to ensure candidates receive timely responses / feedback
- Work with others in the HR Team and management teams to identify opportunities and support with the recruitment process for early careers initiatives
- Ascertain and implement suitable Careers Fairs and other events to promote Employer Brand
- Liaise with IT colleagues to develop the ATS capabilities to meet business expectations
- Prepare job descriptions and person specifications where required
- Develop creative recruitment solutions where RES may be experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of candidates whilst ensuring that we have a diverse selection of candidates to consider
- Screening applications whilst short listing candidates and support hiring managers in conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Manage the PSL and ensure all agents are working to the guidelines within Terms of Business agreed by RES
- Ensure recruitment projects stay within budget and are delivered in the agreed time frames
- Ensure that KPI’s are following targets such as Cost per hire, Time to hire and Internal VS External appointments
- ATS systems (preferably Cornerstone)
- Good knowledge of D&I in a recruitment context
- Screening, Interviewing & Hiring practices
- Experience managing employer branding and candidate attraction campaigns
- Early Careers such as Graduate Programmes, Apprenticeships and other Government initiatives
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal and skills
- Good judgement
- Strategic thought process with hands on approach
- Decision maker who can get results
- Experience developing and implementing a recruitment strategy
- Experience using an ATS is essential (preferably Cornerstone)
- Experience using platforms to search for candidates
- LinkedIn Recruiter talent pipeline – direct approach in sourcing for passive talent
- Experience working inhouse in Renewables, Energy, Oil & Gas or Utilities would be highly advantageous
- Qualifications in Job Evaluation and Psychometric Testing would be an advantage
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.