What is Sylvera anyway? 👩👨
Sylvera is scaling carbon markets with software. Sylvera does this by applying advanced machine learning techniques to satellite data to quantify with unprecedented accuracy the amount of carbon stored in landscapes. We also provide a holistic picture of offset projects, providing people with the information they need to make informed decisions.
By providing transparency, Sylvera intends to underpin functioning voluntary carbon markets. This will allow the market to scale to keep the planet under 2C of warming, and unlock huge co-benefits for nature and society.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
You’ll be the first person to join our talent function, working closely with Co-founders and Chief of Staff. You will help build talent function and responsible for recruiting and creating a enjoyable work environment. This is a rare opportunity for individual who is passionate about building a world class team and company culture.
You’re excited about Sylvera’ mission. You are eager to roll up your sleeves and get things done. You are both a natural people person and structured problem solver. You are an energised and organised self-starter.
Manage full recruiting cycle
- Conceptualise roles, develop skill map and marking criteria in collaboration with hiring manager
- Source talents and be the point of interaction for candidates throughout interview process
- Running the recruiting process incl. CV screening, conducting interviews, managing scheduling, collating feedback etc
- Maintain personalised approach to a healthy talent pipeline and be the catalyst that sparks their interest in Sylvera
- Develop structured hiring practices and processes, train internal team on interviews skills
Support full employee lifecycle
- Develop scalable on-boarding process
- Assist in creating people related policies
- Facilitate performance and compensation reviews
- Support the team with people and office related questions, take ownership of issues raised and proactively solve problems
- 2+ years of talent sourcing, recruiting and management experience in a dynamic environment with strong track record (preferably series A-C tech company)
- Strong understanding of data engineering and ML talent markets
- Experience with full life cycle talent management and people related policies
- Working experience with early stage, fast moving and ambiguous environment
- Natural people person with polished communication skills ( oral and written)
- Highly organised self-starter who gets things done
- Bachelor degree and above
- RIghts to work in the UK ( we do not provide visa sponsorship for this role)
Brownie points for? 🎂
- passionate for climate space
Competitive salary + Equity
You also get paid to save the world, alongside an amazing team, with a 50/50 gender balance and 9 nationalities.
NO AGENCIES THANKS