Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for a Regional General Manager with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create first-class customer experiences. You will be responsible for overall market performance and growth in a strategic and critical role. Our Regional and Local General Managers are creative, big-picture individuals who are accountable for their own P&L and team. This includes not only financial management but also team leadership across departments (including government relations, partnerships, operations and local marketing).
As Regional General Manager, you will not only ensure operational excellence, but also have your finger on the regional market pulse, identifying new opportunities for growth while building and maintaining important partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Be an owner. Build and implement the market growth strategy across multiple departments with the full support of HQ.
- Build a high performing team. Define hiring needs, execute on those needs, and train new team members.
- Monitor performance. Track and report supply and demand metrics. Use data to, creatively solve problems, find ways to improve, and track results.
- Drive results. Forecast and set quarterly goals for your market, while creating an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision to reach those goals.
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Generate feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams.
- Be the face of Lime. As the leader of your market, you will meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime.
- Be a culture carrier, and create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace.
- B.A/B.S or equivalent required; MBA preferred
- 10+ years experience in successfully leading a team of professionals, or equivalent role, ideally in a startup or similar environment
- Excellent communicator who is capable of motivating teams, collaborating with diverse groups across a large organization, and liaising with external partners as needed
- A great understanding of real-time marketplaces within an analytical mindset (supply and demand economics)
- Experience navigating ambiguous environments solving complex problems while exercising good judgement
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into solvable tasks that can be acted upon
- A data-driven nature, and attention to detail that drive your love of process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic, and driven with the ability to learn new skills that will enable you to grow with the role
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.