– Loop Overview –
Loop Global Holdings, LLC (LGH) was established in 2019 and is managed by TerraCycle, Inc (the majority owner in Loop). Loop is a global circular shopping system that enables brands, retailers and consumers to transition from single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable containers (packaging), washed by Loop and refilled by the brand owners. Loop has engaged many of the world’s largest consumer product companies (including P&G, Nestlé, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Mondēlez, and others) and many of the world’s largest retailers (including Tesco, Carrefour, Kroger, Aeon, McDonald’s, and others) in the Loop platform. Loop is currently available in the US, UK, and France. In 2021, Loop will expand to Canada, Japan, and Australia.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J. and operating in over 20 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a global innovator in green business. TerraCycle’s mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste®. It partners with many of the world’s largest consumer product companies and retailers to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams. By working with companies, retailers, governments and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators. TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally and has been highlighted in some of the world’s most recognized media outlets, including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes and thousands of others.
– Job Overview –
The Loop European Operations team based in Perivale, West London (currently remote due to COVID) seeks to hire a resourceful Regional Operations & Supply Chain Manager with over 3+ years experience in operational supply chain. The successful candidate will have the responsibility for ensuring our operations in key areas run smoothly and within the budget, timelines and processes set by our customers.
Working in collaboration with Brand, Retail and Customer facing stakeholders will be pivotal for this role, as such, the successful candidate will need to have detailed knowledge of how internal processes and operations work, as well as being able to take initiative to guarantee the perfect execution of our Loop platform. This is a key role when managing our relationships with our cleaning and fulfilment partners as well as our last mile and transportation suppliers. The successful candidate will need to have adequate vendor management experience, a proactive approach to day to day operations and be ready to attend our site in Crick when required.
– Primary Responsibilities – :
- Execute collection process to enable in store collections
- Manage relationship with Warehouse and Cleaning operations
- Act as the Brand facing contact at an operational level to guarantee smooth execution of the processes and different models in the region
- Understand and own the financial deposit model of the return process
- Build, execute and effectively monitor transport plan between key partners (warehouse, cleaning partner, co-packer, brands)
- Coordinate delivery, reception and pick up with the partners
- Execute financial payment with vendors
- Assist with building budgets and anticipating the cost for operations activity
- Understand food safety standard regarding packaging and cleaning in line with regulatory standards and work towards the required standards
- Manage volumes through each stage of the process, and ensure brands have volume of containers to fill
- Manage, understand the needs of the cleaning partners and engage to manage processes, audits, production flows in and out with each partner
- Engage and collaborate with the wider operations team in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the returns logistics operations
- Manage improvement and maintain the final mile partners delivering our model to our consumers
- Proactively manage the on-boarding of new Vendors including contract management and negotiation
- Implement KPI’s with vendors to ensure good performance
- Pro-actively engage with all cross functional functions such as IT, Finance, Marketing & Account Management.
- Ensure a collaborative approach to our retail partners, as well as good engagement with external cross functional departments
– Requirements/Skills – :
- 3+ years of Operational & Supply Chain experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, and/or demand planning field in either Transportation, Warehousing, Inventory planning, Customer-facing, Supply Chain, E-commerce or Manufacturing and/or Operations performance) is preferred
- A good understanding of SOP, planned physical operations & logistics
- Prior proactive vendor management experience to meet changing priorities
- Master’s Degree (or Bachelor degree or equivalent experience)
- Experience in CPG/FMCG companies will be a added bonus
- Understanding of optimisation tools and methodologies
- Proficiency in Excel is essential and SAP exposure will be an added bonus
- Ability to independently assess problems and develop action plans for solutions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and lean organisation with the ability to adapt and work quickly
- The ideal candidate will be fluent (written and verbal) in English and French
– Compensation -:
- Salary depending on experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution
- Quarterly Team Building
- 2 Paid Volunteering Days
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Employee Discount
Start date – Immediately Available
Job description is not all inclusive. Loop reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We can only accept applications from candidates who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK.