We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We’re the leading energy supplier for customer service. We’ve won a host of awards too; including The Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Now we’re looking for people to join our growing team and support our customer base which has tripled in the last 7 months.
We are looking for an experienced Regulation Manager to help us deliver on our industry obligations. The role will play a vital part in ensuring our compliance with key industry schemes, working closely with stakeholders across all levels of the business and representing So Energy as part of our industry engagement strategy.
The ideal candidate will be confident in their skills, have excellent attention to detail and be passionate about what they do.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of our Warm Home Discount and ECO obligations for each scheme year, working closely with multiple third-party partners to deliver this and regularly reporting to both internal and external stakeholders on our progress
- Identifying regulatory changes, assessing their impact and working with our Change Team to implement any requirements across the organisation
- Liaising across business departments including Directors, Customer Service and Operations teams to co-ordinate regulatory activities
- Keeping your finger on the pulse by actively monitoring industry change, advising key stakeholders of any business impacts and drafting consultation responses where appropriate
- Attending external industry meetings as required, ensuring our values are represented there and providing briefing notes on key developments for internal circulation following any events.
- Ideally you will have a working knowledge and interest in the UK’s energy sector and an understanding of energy policy and regulation with experience working in a similar role managing regulatory schemes and obligations for a strongly regulated organisation
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal, including a proven ability to draft papers, reports and industry consultation responses
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Experience using Microsoft programmes including Excel and Power-point with the ability to confidently deliver presentations across the business
- An ability to build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Confident working independently as well as a team player
- Ability to translate complex regulatory obligations into meaningful actions for the business
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday!
- Ongoing training and development
- Cycle to work
- Season Ticket Loan
- Perkbox which includes discounts, freebies and more well-being assistance
- An opportunity to work in a fast paced industry
- Remote working two days a week
So Energy care about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply making sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.