To apply for this job please visit octopus.energy.
We’re looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Octopus Energy Services Team
We are looking for and experienced Relationship Manager with awesome people and relationship skills and with a keen eye to detail. The role will be broad and varied and will evolve over time.
This role is central to the smooth running of the business. You will be managing multiple third parties across the supply chain from installers to equipment providers and everything else in between.
The scope of this role covers the end-to-end relationship with third parties from initial selection, on-boarding, performance management, compliance and ongoing optimisation.
You can be based in London, Leicester, Brighton or Warwick.
What you’ll do
- You will build and maintain excellent working relationships with third party service providers
- You will create plans to optimise cost and productivity
- You will understand the service providers’ strategic drivers to deliver the business smart roll out program
- Negotiate with and influence people at different organisational levels
- Drive to deliver outcomes and work independently
- Travel across the UK to build relationships face to face with key partners (subject to COVID restrictions, otherwise virtually e.g. on Zoom)
What you’ll need
- Be able to build and maintain excellent working relationships with service providers
- Have excellent negotiation and influencing skills with the ability to operate with impact at different organisational levels
- Be flexible to travel across the UK
- Have experience helping third parties diversify
- Be comfortable with performance management
- Be a self-starter and the sort of person who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture, willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
What you’ll get
- Equity Options Scheme (own part of the business)
- Pension Scheme – Employer 5% Employee 3% – you can opt to contribute more!
- Flexible working environment
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fruit, breakfast and hot drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks – we call it Family Dinner
- Regular social events (3 parties a year including a Summer festival)
- Access to Hatch – Financial advice and planning for employees
- Childcare Vouchers
- Maternity and Paternity pay
- Support to help with development (courses, learning, development)
This is the chance to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups. If you this sounds exciting to you and you and you have a genuine passion in the future of sustainability then we’d love to hear from you!