What we do. Electric Car Leasing
Why we do it. Greener. Fairer. Future.
We’re expanding our Electric Vehicle Growth Team in London! We’re looking to create a Roadshow Team to bring electric vehicles and expertise to the UK.
You will be the face and voice of Octopus Electric Vehicles, working on events up and down the UK bringing amazing electric vehicles for customers and potential customers to test drive, whilst fuelling their thirst for knowledge.
A genuine passion for customer experience and sustainability is a must with a strong understanding of process, reporting and the importance of teamwork.
What you’ll do
- Work on electric vehicle test drive events across the UK on a weekly basis
- Curate your own knowledge of electric vehicles to educate and advise customers
- Share leads with the EV Specialist teams
- Help to run the test drive events (including set up, data collection, check-in and de-rig)
- Drive electric vehicles to events (including charging and cleaning vehicles)
- Work with your roadshow team and the internal events team to plan forthcoming events
- Help internal events team with marketing of these events and compile feedback on the success of the events
What you’ll need
- A valid clean driving licence
- An ability to think outside of the box and bring new ideas
- An ability to deconstruct and simplify complex ideas
- High energy, professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with a flare for solving problems in innovative projects
- A passion for great customer experience
- Experience in project management and/or partnerships is desirable
- A proven track record of taking initiative and delivering projects
Why else you’ll love it here
- Our company culture – we won best company to work for in 2019 and our Group CEO, Greg has recorded a podcast about our culture and how we empower our people
- Flexible working environment – genuine work life balance here, we are in the top 5 companies in the UK, we treat you as a human, and do our best to make work and life merge smoothly together
- Relaxation – we don’t count your holidays here, we work hard, and so we know you need to play hard as well (within reason of course)
- Equity Options Scheme – you own your own part of the business, share options in the whole Octopus Energy Group so we all work together towards success
- Office culture – have a certain tech requirement? We’ll do our best to get it. Our offices are also stocked with fruit, breakfast, great coffee and soft drinks. Weekly on a Friday we all get together (this happens virtually too) for company updates and drinks – we call it Family Dinner
- Social Events – we sponsor YeoValley’s summer festival, valleyfest, every year for our big offsite Summer party (we take our kids too) and we also aim to have 3 parties a year
- Parents – get access to tax free childcare and maternity and paternity pay. We’re always looking for new ways to support parents, during lockdown we created OctoKids TV to help keep your kids occupied and entertained
- Your development is important – we support and help with development including internal and external courses, learning, study support etc, all bespoke to you
- SmartPension Scheme – employer 5% employee 3% and you can contribute more
- Cycle to Work Scheme – to help lower your carbon footprint whilst good for your health. We also have access to the EV Salary Sacrifice Scheme – if you want to get an EV!
This is the chance to join one of the UK’s most exciting start-ups – making it easy for individuals and businesses to get electric cars, electric fleet and other electric vehicles. If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.
More about us
Electric cars are coming faster than most people can imagine. According to Stanford University, by 2025 there’ll be no new petrol or diesel cars in production. Just like the iPhone revolutionised phones, Tesla is revolutionising cars and it’s not just Tesla with so many manufacturers having great EVs.
Octopus Electric Vehicles was launched in 2018 to make it easy for individuals and businesses to make the transition to zero-carbon driving. Our mission is to drive sustainable change and provide our customers with fair pricing and a fantastic experience.
Every day, we bring together great offers on electric vehicles and everything needed to go with them: chargepoint installations for home and businesses, energy tariffs designed for EV drivers, and a free VIP support service from vehicle selection to each electric journey. We’ve already helped hundreds of drivers make the transition and we are looking forward to helping thousands more.
We also run events with businesses and communities to enable drivers and decision makers to get behind the wheel for themselves, and think through how electric driving could work for them.
Our group includes Octopus Energy, Kraken Technology and Octopus Energy Services and together, we recently secured over £500 million of investment from Origin and Tokyo Gas.
At Octopus, we’re looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, a diverse and inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone. You are welcome to apply no matter your race, gender identity, sexuality, age, family or civil status, disability, religion, or ethnicity.