We’re leading the way towards a cleaner, greener world through SMART energy data and on the lookout for talented individuals to join us. Would you like a job that has a real impact on industry?
arbnco is looking for experienced software developers to expand our engineering team developing disruptive proprietary technology solutions that are changing the commercial real-estate industry. In this position you will be part of a team developing cloud-based building simulation systems focused on energy and carbon reduction.
The position is based in Glasgow and offers a flexible working environment.
- Develop detailed specifications for enhancements to existing products.
- Verify and validate issues in the products reported by customers and internal users. Propose, implement and validate solutions to these issues.
- Implement and validate new features per the specifications.
- Collaborate with the entire development team to shape product and technology direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Minimum three years of experience developing commercial, preferably cloud based, solutions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience/expertise with the following technologies:
o Ruby on Rails (v5,v6)
· API only back-ends (no templating)
· Test automation
o RESTful APIs
Experience with the following technologies is not necessary but is a plus:
o AWS Services
o MEAN stacks (MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS)
This falls under Visa & Immigration Tier 2 (General) SoC Code 2136 Programmers and software development professionals.
Start Date – Immediate
In your application, please address your cover letter to Mrs K Ramage