Account Manager – eCommerce (London, £25-30K)
An exciting sustainable FMCG challenger food brand is looking for an E-Commerce Account Manager to join their team and help the growth of their online channel.
The brand is proudly BCorp accredited with a focus on prioritising sustainability in food and looking after their people. They have had huge success over the start of the year, launching into new retailers and continuing their growth online.
They are looking for someone to join their rapidly expanding business and play a critical part in maximising their opportunities online. This role will sit within the commercial team with a core responsibility to manage, maintain and grow the brand’s online channels. They are looking for someone keen to develop within eCommerce who is confident in numbers and can identify and execute the best ways to drive their online sales revenue.
- Strategically developing the brand’s online sales, thinking of new places they could stock their delicious products
- Working closely with the marketing team to drive online presence
- Forecasting with the operations team to ensure deliveries can be fulfilled
- Budget and forecast responsibilities for the eCommerce channel, reporting back to the wider commercial team
- Has an eye for detail and good at analysis of data
- Driven to increase their knowledge in online sales
- A confident relationship builder, internally and externally
- Passionate about FMCG and startup businesses
- Experience in eCommerce channels (Shopify or Amazon preferred)
- Confident juggling multiple tasks
- A strong communicator, both in-person and online
- Join a high growth startup brand in the FMCG sector
- Increase awareness of a sustainable food product online, encouraging consumers to eat consciously
- Develop your skills and be supported by a talented commercial manager
- Other career development opportunities
- Free breakfast, gym and Friday drinks
- 25 days holiday and a competitive salary
- Enough tasty food you can get your hands on!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org the hiring manager of this process.
Important information: Work visa required
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000