We are an award-winning social enterprise and international IT consulting business exclusively employing autistic adults as consultants. We have more than 200 consultants delivering IT and data projects to large blue-chip companies, small businesses and start-ups across the UK, USA, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Australia.
By creating autism-positive work environments and offering highly personalised, sustained support mechanisms to autistic employees, auticon provides its customers with the means to tap into a rich but otherwise untapped pool of technical talent, while creating well paid, long term careers for its team.
We are now looking for a Sales and Marketing Director to join the team in the UK.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Sales and Marketing talent, who wants to combine business success with social impact, to drive and deliver auticon’s growth in the UK. Reporting to auticon UK’s CEO, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the sales and marketing strategy. You will be part of the UK Senior Management Team and will be expected to join our Executive Board as a Statutory Director.
We operate in a fast-paced environment and the team has a strong culture of working across functions and levels. The nature of our work demands agility and the ability to use your solutions-focused approach and respond creatively to challenges. As the Sales and Marketing Director, you will combine strategic thinking with hands-on delivery to take auticon UK to its next level of growth and scale.
- Permanent contract
- Based in London
- Competitive package, according to experience
- Private medical insurance, flexible work conditions and a diverse work environment
- Develop the sales strategy, then own and deliver the sales pipeline
- Service existing accounts and meet with clients on a regular basis
- Establish strong customer relationships and understand their needs
- Develop a strong rapport with auticon’s consultants and demonstrate strong ability to match customer needs to consultants’ expertise and skills, with a sensitivity to their specific challenges
- Lead on marketing strategy and support on PR, awareness, demand generation
- Work with the CEO to deliver on auticon UK’s strategy for growing the business
- Build auticon’s brand and expand its market
- Represent auticon at events, confidently communicating auticon’s mission and promoting the impact it will have for our customers, our consultants and society in general
- Collaborate with auticon sales leaders in other regions and contribute to the development of auticon’s strategy for global growth
Key skills and characteristics:
- You are a highly motivated and ambitious individual who wants to combine business success with social impact
- You are an experienced sales and marketing professional with a strong track record in consultative sales
- You have broad experience of IT consulting
- You have technical knowledge of data analytics, programming languages and cyber security
- You demonstrate the ability to combine strategic thinking with hands-on selling
- You have proven experience in leveraging executive-level relationships
- You have excellent presentation skills and are a compelling public speaker
- You have a positive, sociable and empathetic personality
- You can develop and execute a long-term business development strategy
- You are a flexible communicator that can adapt to different communication styles
- You take pride in your ability to keep things running smoothly and make people feel welcome
- You have the right to work in the UK
- Network of C-suite contacts in blue chip companies
- Experience of working in a scale-up environment
- Knowledge of social enterprise and impact assessment
- Experience in working with autistic people would be a plus