Every day at ecoligo we work to fight the climate crisis, bringing solar energy to businesses in countries like Ghana, Kenya, Vietnam and Costa Rica through the ecoligo crowdinvesting platform. We own and manage each energy project allowing us to deliver both environmental and economic returns. Our crowdinvestors earn a solid financial return, and our solar clients get an energy provider that’s fairer, more affordable and more efficient. So far, ecoligo projects have prevented—or will prevent—over 440,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide from entering our atmosphere. And we’re just getting started.
Our quickly growing international company is looking for a Sales Associate (f/m/x) in Costa Rica to support convincing clients of our solutions. We’re looking for a costumer focused person with an engineering background or affinity. You are ready to take full ownership of the sales process from offer generation to client meeting and deal closing in a fast-paced start-up environment with international projects. You combine your people skills with technical knowledge and look at the work through the eyes of an client. Our ideal candidate has already got their hands dirty in sales, and understands the solar industry. Are you ready to help us tackle the climate crisis?
In this role you will:
- Manage opportunities from the first inquiry through its various stages until closing the contract.
- Prepare and present offers for solar lease contracts.
- Being able to use Excel Tools to perform system sizing and calculation of pricing.
- Continuously engage with clients to build up trust and convince them of our solution.
- Support the Project Managers with handing over the closed opportunities to the project management team, including support in filling in EPC contracts
- Coordination of project implementation between technical project managers, EPC partners and the client
- Reporting of progress of the opportunities to management and daily update of the opportunities in our CRM system
- Handling inquiries from clients during the operation of projects and management delegation to technical partners as well as report feedback to the client
- Having experience in sales of solar solutions in Costa Rica, ideally the C&I market
- Having a proven track record of deal closing within a B2B environment
- Good understanding of energy systems, technical components of solar PV projects, load profiles, energy consumption behaviour, especially for commercial and industrial clients.
- Being able to manage multiple opportunities effectively without losing oversight.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Tools, experience with Asana is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (English is our daily working language).
- Excellent communicator who can listen to what clients have to say and translate that into commercial offers
- Creative thinker that identifies possible obstacles of customers and provides solutions to overcome the obstacles and close deals
- A driven personality that has a hunter attitude, wanting to close projects and be driven by successfully projects.
- Living an open feedback culture.
- Work for the planet: help make a difference as we pioneer the energy transition in emerging markets.
- Real ownership and responsibilities with strong opportunities for growth.
- The chance to help shape the future of a small and growing company as we enter an exciting growth stage.
- Flexible working hours.
- An open, diverse and respectful company culture with a group of kind, international coworkers based in Berlin, Accra (Ghana), Nairobi (Kenya), San Jose (Costa Rica), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) and Santiago (Chile).
Please upload your letter of motivation. Applications without a letter of motivation will not be considered. Please apply via https://ecoligo.com/join-us/