Moixa is a high growth venture and energy industry innovator which has established itself as the UK’s leading residential smart battery storage company.
Moixa invents, manufactures and distributes smart energy technology including the Moixa Smart Battery range and Moixa GridShare – the battery asset management software platform that enables consumers, social landlords and utilities to use energy in an intelligent and useful way.
The Moixa Smart Battery has already been installed in a thousand sites throughout the UK in private customer, social housing and small business environments. Moixa systems have been involved in numerous projects for Government, British Gas, Scottish Power, Good Energy and many others.
The Moixa team is growing fast and we are looking for a Sales Executive who will report to the Sales Manager and work alongside our passionate team in London and Manchester. This is a very exciting time for Moixa and you will be part of an engaged team that helps shape the future of the energy storage revolution.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, self-motivated, driven and looking for a career in a ground-breaking sector of the energy industry.
- Contact customers who have registered an interest through our website and requested a quote. Establish their needs by effective fact finding, understanding their product interest and energy usage.
- Design a solar system for the customer by explaining and elaborating on the savings and technology our Smart Battery product offers.
Your ideal experience:
Full training will be provided, although the successful candidate(s) will possess a combination of:
- Background knowledge of solar and/or renewables would be a great advantage. Not essential.
- B2C sales experience (At least 6 months) advantageous if telephone based.
Your key skills:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Ability to deliver the best customer service
- Make the most of a culture where there is no exclusivity on good ideas!
- Highly motivated and driven
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent computer literacy including basic understanding of CRM
Joining us gives you:
- Salary up to £23,000 pa (depending on experience) + stock options
- 33 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance with Bupa
- Enhanced Maternity + Paternity Pay
- £1000 budget + 4 days paid time for your own learning and development
- £1000 bonus for referring a new hire
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Access to Spill, Employee Mental Health Support platform
Duration: Full time
Location: Manchester. You will be required to be present at the office for two days every week post-covid-19 restrictions. For the remaining days, you will be able to work in the office for any number of additional days or from your home address within the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.