Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 (commission is uncapped)
Location: London / Remote
Are you an established closer with a strong track record within the heat, built environment or energy sectors? Would you thrive in an energetic and results-driven team? Are you excited by the idea of driving the growth of a fast-paced business operating in a dynamic market? Do you want to contribute to a low carbon future?
Our award-winning products are establishing Guru as a leader in the heat sector. As we go from strength to strength, this role is pivotal to maintain our momentum. It’s also a clear opportunity for you to shine and be rewarded for your success.
Working closely with multiple stakeholders, your role is to convert qualified leads into signed deals. You’ll leverage your knowledge and contacts within the sector to keep deals on track as well as pave the way to additional future business.
You’ll be encouraged to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- A strong track record in built environment sales – preferably heat
- A strong track record of achieving sales targets with good negotiation skills
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (i.e. BANT/ Miller Heiman)
- Experience with CRM software and the sales planning process
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Experience of working independently in a small team
- A motivation for sales, the ability to think creatively, and a high energy level to match our growing industry
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field, or relevant experience
- Strong empathy and the capacity to react calmly and efficiently, even when others are stressed
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills, with the ability to communicate clearly in written and spoken English
- Familiar with working with CRM suites i.e. HubSpot and software such as Google document suites
- Experience in working in the heat market or similar utility
- An understanding of construction (roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the construction process and construction project stages)
- Familiar with using Barbour ABI or similar to capture lead data and track the progress of construction projects
Benefits and other information
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this is a full time permanent role with 25 days’ holiday each year.
- Be part of a growing innovative business and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Bespoke personal development budget
- Normal working hours are 9.00am to 5:30pm
- Guru Systems will match 5% pension contributions
- We host regular virtual socials and are always finding creative ways of staying connected with each other
- 2 Volunteer / Social Engagement Days
- We offer great perks and discounts with free access to health and wellness support and more
While we are all currently working from home, there will be an expectation that the successful candidate is able to visit our London offices twice a week.