What is Emitwise?
Emitwise’s unique AI technology empowers companies to automatically measure, report and reduce their carbon footprint across their operations and supply chain, future-proofing businesses for a zero-carbon world.
We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors and trusted by leading global businesses.
Why does Emitwise exist?
Our mission is to empower businesses to respond to the climate emergency, accelerating the transition to a net zero carbon world by equipping them with the tools they need to drive emissions cuts across their operations and supply chain.
Our vision is a net zero carbon world where every business manages its emissions to support the fight against climate change.
Who we are
We’re a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, and carbon accountants that share a deep passion for sustainability and our crafts. We recognise the urgency of the climate crisis and, as such, value execution. We strive for innovation and therefore actively pursue diversity of thought. We cherish feedback and default to transparency. Ultimately, we’re a team disenchanted with business as usual and looking to make real impact.
About the job
You’ll be working closely with Mauro, our co-founder & CEO, and Stephanie, our Commercial Director. You will be driving pipeline development, managing key accounts, and focused on getting 5-figure deals to a close. Your work and input will be pivotal to the continuous refinement of our sales process. You will find yourself doubling down on validated channels and customer profiles, as well as exploring new ones. You will be selling a strongly differentiated product in a market that urgently needs our solution. You will be supported by a strong team of seasoned sales and marketing leaders, a thriving pipeline, as well as all the resources required for your success. You will be an exceptional sales-person looking to leverage this opportunity at Emitwise to cement yourself as one of the top sales people of our generation. Your work will not only translate to financial success but, more importantly, you will be playing a key role in the fight against climate change.
Your work will be critical to the success of Emitwise and will include:
- Be responsible for sourcing, managing, and closing enterprise leads while exceeding your quarterly targets.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel initiatives.
- Lead negotiations and commercial agreements.
- Manage effective transition from deal close to contract to customer success.
- Work cross-sector with senior decision makers in Fortune 500 companies creating new and lasting relationships within different business units.
- Maintain a clean, detailed, and up to date pipeline via our Hubspot CRM.
- Support our strategic efforts to break into new markets (industries and geographies).
- Involvement in the development of our sales process and product roadmap.
- Leverage your passion for fighting climate change in your sales tactics and sales persona.
- Play an active and key role in the overall business development of the company.
Relevant candidates will likely have:
- 2-3 years of successfully exceeding expectations in an enterprises SaaS sales role.
- Strong interest and/or experience in sustainability and/or mission driven businesses.
- Experience managing multi-stakeholder deals and supporting a sales leader in closing large deals.
- Out of the box thinking in lead generation and closing of cross-sector enterprise sales.
The best candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A self-starter nature who thrives in fast-paced environments and energetic roles.
- Excellent communication skills and can articulate our value through any medium whether face to face, over video call, email or phone.
- Hands-on experience developing effective sales collateral that leads to closing deals.
- Experience giving demos of complex enterprise solutions that convert into annual recurring revenue.
We want to hear from you
If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of, a mission you’d like to join, and a role you’d thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success.
Apply to find out more about Emitwise and the role. The time to act is now!
Right to work
We are currently only accepting applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.