At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
– Enable sales by removing blockers and by developing the set of tools required by the Direct Sales team in the field.
– Develop a non-nonsense vehicle demo and trial programme, with ‘maximise revenues’ as the ultimate goal in mind.
– Gather customer requirements and coordinate the work done by multiple internal stakeholders in the following fields: vehicle warranty, battery warranty, charging solutions, service and digital solutions among others.
– Systematically perform a continued Gap analysis, to proactively identify potential issues and develop a relevant plan of actions.
– Look after the implementation of Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Nav.
– Develop a suite of executive reports and dashboards.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.