To apply for this job please visit peoplesenerg.bamboohr.com.
Who is People’s Energy?
People’s Energy is a fast-growing ethical gas and electricity supply company, based in Shawfair near Edinburgh but supplying to customers UK wide. We launched on 1 August 2017 and are growing rapidly – we are at over 250,000 customers now. We have an ambitious goal: We want to put 1 million people in charge of their own energy and become known as the energy company that can be trusted to do the right thing at all times, for people, communities and the planet.
People’s Energy differs significantly from existing energy suppliers. We want to bring trust back into the energy market and offer a simple, fair and affordable solution for all customers, including these currently in fuel poverty. We were crowdfunded, have no external shareholders, and we promise to give 75% of the profits back to our domestic customers. The electricity we sell is renewable. We promise full transparency, and we involve customers through representatives on our Advisory Board. Staff members also have a representative on the Advisory Board, and we are keenly focused on staff well being and development. We are a Living Wage employer.
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will provide front line support to the Strategic Partnerships Manager and the Sales Channel Manager. You will be responsible for all aspects of administrator support, including not limited to invoice preparation, report writing and excel report formation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Invoice raising and processing.
- Report configuration in all Microsoft Office packages
- Microsoft Excel reporting
- Data collation
- All other ad hoc tasks as required
- Being adaptable and having the ability to pick up new work on an ad hoc basis
- Ability to help support & train others, areas within & out with the team
- Liaising with team leaders and other managers in the business as required to gather information
- Strong Numeracy Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good knowledge of the industry
- Intermediate Excel Skills would are essential
- Experience working within a fast paced administration role is essential
- Experience of using varied Microsoft Office Systems
- Experience of working with sales data and the corresponding reports would be advantageous
- Strong team player who is willing to take on a range of activities within the role.
At People’s Energy we are committed to ensuring that everyone, no matter race, background, sexuality, gender or any other protected characteristic is supported and afforded equal opportunities in the business. As it says on our website – we are by the people, for the people. We are committed to maintaining a fair and measured recruitment process and our development opportunities are open to all.
CLOSING DATE OF TUESDAY 18th MAY 2021