Software | Up to £40k | Remote (but a London office if you wish to use it)
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world – we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity – that’s where you come in!
Due to rapid growth and expansion of our business, we’re looking for an exceptional Salesforce Tester to join our growing Salesforce Team. You should have an obsession for quality, an amazing eye for detail, and the ability to form test plans and cases that align with business needs.
You will work closely with the Salesforce team as well as business unit leads to offer expertise in testing from the initial scoping of new projects through build and deployment.
The position will report into the Head of Software and will be based remotely however, we do have a London office should you want to use it.
Essential skills and experience
- Strong experience in application testing for both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Understanding acceptance criteria and associated defect management
- Responding to ad hoc issues by thinking outside of the box
- An understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes
- A drive to improve test procedures and processes
- Able to validate that deliverables meet functional and design specifications
- Able to test both positive and negative scenarios
- Strong experience with regression testing
- Strong experience writing test cases
Desirable skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience working with Field Service Lightning.
- A knowledge of automation testing for Salesforce.
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience testing APIs and backend services
- You’re always learning new testing tools and looking to advance your skills
- You’re organised and detail oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- You play well with others
- You get stuff done, but you also care about the quality of your work
Our culture is electric
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word – we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Salary Sacrifice Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- Remote first working approach
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Bike to work scheme and discounted gym membership
The socially distant elephant in the room
Our first priority (at all times, but especially during the COVID-19 pandemic) is to make sure we’re not unnecessarily exposing Pod Pointers to potential health risks, so we’re conducting all interviews on Google Meet and are able to onboard new starters remotely too. We also realise it can seem daunting to start a new role remotely (and some people struggle with their mental health when working from home at the best of times) so we do intend to reopen the office as soon as it’s safe to do so, and once we do you will be welcome to use that for work if you prefer. Additionally we’re putting in place some extra initiatives to keep our culture humming (for both “work” and “play”) as we transition to being a remote first company.
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!