To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.
- London SW6 4LZ
- Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Have you got the passion and energy for leading a diverse and growing team to provide excellent service to our members?
We’re looking for a candidate who has a genuine enjoyment for delivering excellent customer service and is keen to drive, lead and motivate a diverse and growing team.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up based in London. We’re after someone bright, energetic and ready to work in an unconventional business.
As you will quickly learn, start-ups are not the most straightforward place to work – but they are a lot of fun and highly rewarding.
About the role:
You’ll be leading our member support team providing high-quality service to our community of members. As a manager, no two days are the same, and you will be expected to assist in the following day to day tasks:
- Management of the member support team including weekly meetings, regular reviews and performance management
- Responsible for the recruitment and induction of new team members
- Train, manage and support the team to help meet company targets
- Measure and monitor team performance against KPIs
- Regularly report to senior management on key projects, sales performance and deliver feedback to the team
- Liaise with the team, suppliers and head management to identify issues and come up with solutions
- Manage individual weekly schedules
- Manage the remediation and complaints procedure
- Ensure that daily tasks are completed on time and to a high standard
- Previous experience supervising a customer service team
- You are positive and forward-thinking and don’t shy away from a challenge
- You have prompt and efficient problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and excellent time management for yourself and others
- Confident in leading and building relationships
- Can-do attitude who is reliable and confident in being the first port of call for the team
- Supportive and empathetic
The Bike Club are changing the world of consumer finance by giving our community of members a strong alternative to purchasing bicycles for their little loved ones. We are able to create unforgettable memories by encouraging families to experience the wonders of cycling together. The icing on top is that we make it easy and convenient for our members to exchange their bikes as their children grow. Our service is hassle-free and quickly disrupting the market.
Working for the Bike Club:
As a company, we offer the following benefits:
- A brand new MacBook
- Work from home days
- 33 days annual leave a year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension contributions
- Discounted membership to the Bike Club
Contract length: 3 months