At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Organisation (both team and self)
- Managing remote teams
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business in simple to understand language (both written and verbal)
- Ability to listen to others
- Team work
- Commercial Awareness
- Problem Solving
- Office IT (Gmail and O365), including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and equivalent applications.
- Using security monitoring systems such as SIEM, EDR, AV, physical Security systems.
- Cloud Security tools such AWS Inspector, Security Hub, Azure Security Center, etc.
- Key and Secret Management including tools and processes.
- Security Operations for IT/OT/IoT.
- Security & Network Architecture
- Management of suppliers including MSSPs and relevant service providers
- Innovation in a Security Operations context.
- Policy and process requirements to support Security Operations.
- Applicable Regulations e.g. GDPR, CCPA, etc.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.