At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’re recognised by LinkedIn as the top UK startup of 2020, and recently announced plans to list on the Nasdaq with an expected valuation of $5.4bn.
- Large-scale distributed systems development (microservices talking to each other, chains and communicating with each other)
- Debugging complex systems (distributed logging, tracing etc)
- Message-based architecture (e.g. MQ, Kafka)Streaming data services (e.g. Spark, Kafka, etc)HTTP, HTTPS, JSON,
- Writing modern services in Python (not just scripting)
- Experience in at least one static-typed language (Java, C++, C#, Haskell) Docker in production
We’d love it if you have
- Haskell / other Functional Programming
- Kubernetes (in production)
- In-depth knowledge of cloud networking
- Ability to work in rapidly changing, uncertain / R&D environments
- Focus on testing, integration testing and continuous delivery
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.