At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
Skills & Responsobilities
- The Braking Attribute Leader will lead the brake cooling, performance, pedal feel and brake NVH attributes for the program/
- Role:Lead benchmarking and the vehicle target setting processEnsure that hardware can meet vehicle level targets.
- Plan out the development and validation program.
- Lead braking development including CAE (understand CAE), dyno and vehicle testing.
- Work with the brakes design team to ensure prototype phases have the right level of components, tuneables and agree deliverables.
- Carry out subjective assessment on vehicles.
- Liaise with Tier 1 supplier for ESP to ensure functional development and delivery meets ARRIVAL attributes DNA.
- Good knowledge of vehicle foundation brake and stability control systems.
- Experience with vehicle brake testing on prototype vehicles, including objective measurement, data logging and processing.
- Experience with EV brakes systems – Regenerative Braking Strategies.
- Msc.Adams (Nice to have)
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.