At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
- Analyse, validate, and document baseline solutions and processes and enabling transformation to the target solutions and processes mitigating the risk of change.
- Develop the ideal workflows for business processes and data flows to be used within Finance systems.
- Analysing the current state and proposing the best solutions for the future financial systems in regards to planning and forecasting approaches/dimensions/techniques.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders and evaluating how system changes will affect workflow, data, and finance processes.
- Collection and analysis of user stories with low-level requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, including but not limited to system testing, performance testing, capacity monitoring, performance monitoring, and system/availability monitoring.
- Provide analysis and support for major/critical live issues and incidents, working closely with other support teams towards a speedy resolution.
- Comprehensive documentation, validation, and management of changes during implementation.
- Troubleshoot issues by performing data analysis, database level SQL queries, and debugging working closely with developers.
- Stakeholder management, ensuring business needs from across the organization are understood and can be easily translated into outcomes. Train power users with changes on functions and additional functions across Finance and execute change management.
- Executing workshops with stakeholders and teams, running fit/gap analysis, gathering requirements into best outcome solutions.
- Expert skills in financial planning tools (TM1/HFM etc) and ERP (SAP/Oracle/Microsoft). At least 2 years of aligned experience implementing software/ERPs, project managing, and consulting.
- Advanced knowledge and expert understanding in financial and management accounting in multi-ledger, multi-currency and multi-company environments, IFRS/GAAP experience will be an asset.
- Excellent, in-depth, and hands-on knowledge of management accounting, FP&A, and budgeting.
- Excellent communication and supervising skills from a technical to business perspective.
- Hands-on configuration, testing, documentation skills.
- Understanding of delivery methodologies such as waterfall and agile. Excellent client-facing skills.
- Experience in the creation and improvement of the planning and budgeting process in a large international organization.
- Attention to detail and a proactive, problem-solving approach is required.
- Readiness to work in the changing and multitask environment.
- ACCC/CIMA/CPA qualified
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.