Imagine a future where you deliver analytical support for securing and maturing the organisation’s insights into the supply chain for offshore windfarms.
Join us in this role where you’ll become a Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst in one of the two open positions in our Supply Chain Analytics team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that strategies for sourcing, supply chain development, and support for future bids are based on data analysis and sound business principles.
Welcome to Procurement Excellence
You’ll be part of our Supply Chain Analytics team where you, together with your colleagues, will strive for best-in-class analytic support for Offshore Procurement and product lines. As a (senior) business analyst in the team you ‘ll be responsible for supply chain and cost input, supporting bids and bid preparation, and analysing tenders in close collaboration with programme, contract, and sourcing managers within our matrix organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking responsibility for the development and execution of a data-driven approach in our decision making on strategic categories and modules
- developing and delivering tasks in collaboration with product lines within Power Generation, Power Transmission, or Logistics
- participating in the most business-critical or complex tender evaluations within your area of responsibility
- ensuring internal alignment on the future global supply-demand outlook, and developing our tool
- participating and leading selected activities in Supply Chain Analytics’ continuous effort to improve our way of working with data analysis and applying it commercially
- in general, play an active role in standardising and automating tools and processes, resulting in more efficiency for internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold knowledge of offshore wind from a technical or commercial perspective
- have a master’s degree in a commercial or technical field and curiosity to compensate for the least developed area
- have experience with supply chain analysis or development
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- can frame a task, and are able to engage with your stakeholders and easily communicate your findings
- are highly skilled in Excel and experienced in using Power BI, or similar tools for data visualisation, preferably SQL.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 03 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Lund Christiansen, Manager, on +4599558097 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.