To apply for this job please visit green.energy.
Green is the pioneer for making energy smart and insightful. Incorporating artificial intelligence and state of the art technologies we are able to offer a simple, modern and clear approach to all of our customers energy needs.
Reporting directly to our Head of Compliance, you will lead on customer dissatisfaction via multiple communication channels.
• Experience in complaint handling, ideally in energy,
• Positive can do attitude looking able to deliver in a fast paced environment and be resourceful in finding answers and solutions whilst showing resilience in the face of pushback from others.
• Experience in the implementation of new processes to ensure services are always fit for purpose.
• Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
• Out of the box thinking to come up with innovative solutions.
• Full End to End handling of member complaints and dissatisfaction.
• Liaising with internal and external parties to facilitate resolutions.
• Reporting on complaints at all stages, with insights into root causes.
• Liaising with internal stake holders to stop complaints before they happen.
• Inspire others to ensure newly implemented processes are adhered to and understood and that best practice is continually promote