Job Description: Client Account Lead – Real Estate
(This is a role equivalent to internal role of Senior/Principal Consultant depending on experience)
Reports to: Head of Report for Zero
Location: Overmoor (Corsham near Bath), London or Chorley
Verco is an award winning employee owned energy consultancy at the forefront to the transition to zero carbon. Our vision is to provide solutions for a zero-carbon world; helping our clients reduce their environmental impact and save money through data drive analysis, grounded advice and real-world solutions. We combine outstanding policy and strategic insight with exceptional engineering and in house software capability.
We are proud to work with some of the biggest names in the business, across a wide range of sectors; from governments designing energy efficiency policy, to work with industry leaders on their pressing energy and resource management challenges.
Overall Role Purpose:
The purpose of the role is to act as a client account lead for key clients in the Real Estate sector, managing the client relationship, and leading the technical delivery of complex environmental reporting, strategic sustainability, performance management, and benchmarking projects. By engaging with a wide range of key stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, you will play a key role in managing sustainability risks and realising opportunities.
The role will also include targeted business development activities to support the acquisition of new work.
- Account management: to maintain strong relationships with our existing real estate clients and build new relationships in order to win further work including cross-selling Verco’s full range of services.
- Project Management: to manage global data management and environmental reporting projects to ensure delivery to client on time, to quality and within agreed budget. Supporting the delivery of our clients’ sustainability objectives and being a pro-active and confident agent of change to help ensure they continue to be a market leader in ESG.
- Technical input: to provide technical input on the environmental performance of property assets to support the achievement of deliverables to time and to budget
1 www.vercoglobal.com Confidential
- Business development and proposal writing: Identifies opportunities for sales and business development. Progresses business development opportunities in order to increase sales and meet targets. Writes proposals to meet the needs of clients and secure sales
- External champion for service: Promote Verco’s services via networking externally and maintaining strong client relationships in order to bring in new clients and gain repeat work from existing clients
- Operational: provide timely responses to operational needs including (but not limited to) timesheet, invoicing, reviews, project management information, health & safety etc.
Fee earning: Training: Overhead:
10% of time 80% of time 5% of time 5% of time