To apply for this job please visit www.vercoglobal.com.
Overall Role Purpose:
The purpose of this role is to deliver a range of profitable energy, water and carbon management consultancy services to Verco’s corporate clients with a focus on manufacturing and industrial. These will include onsite deep dive assessments, development of net zero pathways, group programme support and supporting the implementation of Verco’s data and software solutions such as Reduct and Carbon Desktop.
- Project Management: Manage a range of energy and water reduction projects concurrently ensuring the successful delivery to the client on time, to quality and within an agreed budget.
- Technical input: To provide technical input to projects. Leading the delivery of energy and water reduction audits at manufacturing sites with particular focus in the food and drink sector. To work with sites to develop metering and data collection solutions that are supported by Verco’s proprietary software.
- Business development and proposal writing: To develop business by either increasing the value of existing accounts or by supporting more senior members of the team in targeted business development activities such as writing proposals and/or delivering technical webinars.
- Client management: To maintain strong relationships with existing clients and build lasting relationships with new clients with the expectation of maintaining and, where possible, increasing revenues from key accounts.
- Operational: To provide timely responses to operational needs including (but not limited to) time- sheeting, invoicing, reviews, project management information, health & safety etc. As a senior consultant there will also be an expectation to share knowledge to support the development of junior team members.
Business Development: Fee earning:
Training & overhead:
15% of time 75% of time 10% of time