To apply for this job please visit energysavingtrust.org.uk.
Closing Date: 19 September 2021
Issue Date: 8 September 2021
Position Ref: KJ 769
Location: Flexible (current team are located in London, Cardiff and Edinburgh but home based and blended options considered)
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
This is a senior consultant role within the Insight and Evaluation team, responsible for providing insight to clients to help our work in driving the energy transition. In addition, you will help develop our offering to new clients.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage and deliver consultancy work both internally and externally. Projects will include researching and modelling energy, financial, and carbon dioxide savings from a range of improvement measures for domestic properties, including renewable energy, energy efficiency, water efficiency, and electric vehicles
- You will provide statistical/analytical capability to develop data and insight related to energy efficiency and renewable energy in the UK housing stock.
- You will liaise with external clients, interpret customer problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- You will help develop business development proposals
What you’ll bring:
- An understanding of the use of data to support energy efficiency and renewable energy programmes
- An understanding of UK housing stock, energy efficiency and UK energy efficiency policy
- Proven ability with delivering effective analytical, mathematical and statistical solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- An eye for detail, strong analytical skills and an ability to confidently present to a wide audience
This is a permanent position. We are open to flexible working patterns and blended (home and office-based) working is possible for this role.
For more information, please see job description: JD – Senior Consultant – Insight – Sept 21
Applications close midnight, Sunday 19 September 2021.
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please make reference how you meet the essential areas of the person specification in the job description. Please state the job reference you are applying for in the subject line.
If you think you may need some additional support or reasonable adjustments made to any part of the application/recruitment process, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Only people living in the UK with the right to work in the UK may apply for this position.