To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equality, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “invest in your values” and we’re on a mission to make impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland and recently launched Inyova in Germany, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate Senior Customer Success Manager for our German team who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are.
You are a dedicated, customer-oriented professional with strong operational customer service experience, ready to join our praised and growing Customer Success Team in Frankfurt.
You will be in charge of:
- Promoting value through customer experience and taking responsibility for the German funnel
- Delivering stellar support for our German customers by providing guidance through the customer journey and answering their questions coming from different channels
- Working closely with and guiding Inyova support team members
- Taking care of our direct partners and internal stakeholders like Investment Office, Marketing, UX, Product or external service providers
- Have a customer centric mindset with a deep understanding of the German market as well as customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Are proficient in the area of customer success / service or professional services operations with at least 3-5 years of experience, ideally in a high-volume, low-touch business
- Have an affinity for technology with a passion to use tools to automate
- Are proficient in common office IT tools (eg MS Office or, preferably, GSuite)
- Are experienced in IT tools for customer success (ticketing, CRM)
- Have a strong sense for collaboration
- Experience guiding team members is a plus
- Are a great communicator, with full proficiency in English & German (any other language is a strong plus)
- Love being part of a high-performing team and are lots of fun to work with
- Last but not least, the Inyova mission excites you
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of challenging topics with high-intensity coaching from our founders and leadership team. Specifically:
- You will grow hands-on expertise in Impact Investing and finance and deepen your expertise in delivering value to customers.
- You will support and lead delivering high-quality service to customers in a rapidly scaling digital environment.
- You will coach and guide more junior team members with your experience, working directly with our Customer Success Lead Manfred.
- You will deepen soft skills such as problem-solving, clear & simple communication, working to a high quality standard, data-driven decision making, lean tool & software development.
- You will be part of an ambitious impact mission.
- You will join a high-performing and multinational team in a fast-growing start-up and get to know what it’s like to build things from scratch.
- You will work in a fun and flexible environment with great and inspiring colleagues. Our team is truly unique.
- You will work very independently and take responsibility from day 1, contributing your own ideas and opinions.
- You will get an attractive compensation package.
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt (flexible remote work within Germany)