To apply for this job please visit www.vercoglobal.com.
You will be joining Verco’s industry leading, innovative and passionate Products and Solutions team focused on solving our world class customers’ utility monitoring and data integration needs using the latest techniques, methods and technology including our own in-house solutions.
You will provide the right technical solutions to help our clients meet their ambitious energy, cost and carbon reduction measures, and consequently actively contribute to our vision to help our clients achieve Net Zero.
- Translating client and business needs into technical specifications.
- Leading the design and build of technical hardware integration solutions; leading development, deployment and maintenance.
- Work with Service Managers and the team to define, design, and deliver robust and reusable data logging, collection and integration solutions. Creating and supporting a consistent, simplified and standardised and approach to meet the broad needs of our clients and data types.
- Document solution development processes and provide technical handover to sales and delivery teams.
- Review new solutions from both current and new providers and feedback to internal customers; participate in prototyping solution and evaluating functionality against objectives.
- Engage in key external user forums and report on the improvement agenda and roadmap for Data capture and integration tools.
- Maintain awareness of market trends and emerging solutions, both of partners and competitors.
- Engage with wider business on solutions, sharing knowledge and inspiring education materials (written, video, and social learning), to encourage them to embrace and adopt new systems.Profile:
- 40% New solutions development and R&D
- 30% Project delivery support and solution specification
- 20% Team upskilling/mentoring and existing solution improvement
- 10% Business development support