Location: UK, within periodic reach of London
Type: Full- or part-time, Permanent
SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISER
The Path, an IFA that specialises in ethical, green and positive impact investment strategies, is seeking Financial Advisers at all levels to join their highly motivated team. Our recruitment drive was recently featured in FT Adviser and other publications.
Though this advertised role is specifically for senior advisers, please feel free to send your CV in if you have experience working in an IFA environment and are motivated by our ethical stance.
To work with Path customers to understand and fulfil their financial planning needs, within a positive impact and sustainability overlay.
- An experienced adviser, motivated by The Path’s vision.
We are keen to consider candidates located anywhere in the country. We collaborate using modern cloud-based tools and are keen to keep our travel footprint to a minimum, thus it is beneficial to us to have Path Advisers distributed nationally. Initially, and on a periodic basis, it would be necessary to attend team meetings, training, etc, in London. Your expenses would be covered.
- Provision of advice, via phone, email, web-con and in person
- Performing periodic reviews of customer investment performance and impact
- Annual financial reviews
- Working with your paraplanning team as necessary for them to provide you the following support:
- Document drafting (valuations, client reports, suitability, etc)
- Updating and maintaining client records
- Preparing quotations and illustrations
- Interacting with product providers and platforms
- Producing internal reporting and supporting compliance function
- Drafting reports
- Preparing financial plans
All training on our systems and processes will be provided.
You must have:
- An impeccable FCA track record
- Experience advising a wide range of customer profiles, from first time investors to HNWIs
- Experience working as a senior adviser
- A solid understanding and passion for impact investment strategies
- A demonstrated capability of setting sound financial goals
- A solid appreciation of risk
- Excellent MS office skills
- Good telephone, email and communication skills
We pay our team market-leading rates. Meanwhile, they also take home the fact that they are doing good work for their clients and the planet.
We are The Path – at the forefront of a revolution in personal financial advice. We are seeking to recruit a number of advisory and administration staff, at various levels, to support the rapid growth of a new positive impact investment service.
We help customers align their pensions, savings, and investments with their ethical beliefs. Many people do not realise that their financial decisions can have an enormous positive impact on the planet and its population. We are on a mission to change that.
Alongside the provision of financial security and capital growth to our clients, we have a clear focus on:
- Positive environmental impact
- Alignment with UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Ethically-led investment strategy
As a company, we seek to walk the walk in every way possible too. From only using free-cycled office furniture, to giving 25% of our profits to causes that benefit the planet, and in many other ways, we are always seeking to do more and stay true to our core values.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Financial Services: 6 years+