You’re a talented and entrepreneurial senior leader with a stellar track record of building and managing teams.
You’re excited by building a world-class team with a high-performance culture that balances social impact with team wellbeing.
You’re not only a great manager and leader: you’re a deeply analytical thinker who thrives at the intersection of people and process.
You may be new to Tech for Good or impact business. But you’re ready for a role with incomparable legacy, transforming the lives of the most disadvantaged people in the UK and beyond.
We’re open to hearing from a broad range of experiences. The package and job title, ranging from a Director to Senior Director or C-Suite role, is dependent on experience.
- Leading and rapidly building our team of caseworkers and their managers: the ‘Mission Support’ team
- Staying closely connected to the frontline day-to-day to ensure our operational model is as safe, human and scalable as possible
- Building a strong and supportive culture in Mission Support that is in line with our Core Values and strengthens Beam’s broader culture
- Taking overall responsibility for Mission Support KPIs and being a data-driven problem solver while remaining deeply empathetic
- Taking all our Mission Support processes to the next level: from onboarding to training to progression
- >5 years managerial experience in a leading Series A (or beyond) VC-backed startup, tech giant, social enterprise or the homelessness sector
- Experience building and inspiring direct and indirect reports of at least 15 people – and unfazed at the challenge of building teams into the hundreds
- Experience creating and scaling operational, end-to-end customer and/or employee processes
- Passion for innovation and social impact and committed to promoting equality of opportunity in London and far beyond
- A mindset that is action-oriented and highly adaptable – you’re a natural problem solver who’s excited to work with diverse teams
Compensation & Perks
- Highly competitive salary
- Significant EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- MacBook Air or PC and work phone
- £500 annual “Be Amazing” budget to spend on anything that helps you achieve your potential and £80 monthly counselling budget
- Cycle Scheme
- Plenty of Beam merch, books aplenty and Perkbox perks – discounts and freebies at hundreds of top brands
- Hybrid office – significant flexibility plus the team bonding and fun of a physical space (once government rules allow)
- Fortnightly socials in everything from candle and pizza making to treasure hunts
- Annual team retreat (once government rules allow)
- Unlimited holiday, with a minimum of 20 days per year
- ‘Beam Team Talks’ – monthly talks to the team from pre-eminent figures in tech and other sectors. Speakers include the cofounders of JustGiving, Booking.com, Starling and Shazam.
At Beam, we work hard to build diverse teams and believe diverse teams are the most impactful. We’re especially excited to hear from BAME candidates or those with lived experience of social disadvantage.