Yova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Yova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equity, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Yova stands for “your values” and we’re on a mission to take impact investing mainstream.
After building a successful business in Switzerland, we’re ready to expand our offering across Europe. To power this mission, we’re looking for a passionate marketing all-rounder who is as excited about building a better tomorrow as we are.
Our main aim is to grow our business throughout Europe in the coming years. As the Senior Specialist responsible for SEO, you will make a significant contribution to this goal by developing, implementing and scaling our SEO strategy across the region.
You will be in charge of:
- Driving and building our content strategy in collaboration with the brand marketing team
- Analyzing website search traffic, keywords, etc. to make strategic recommendations for how to develop our content
- Devising and executing methods to track and improve site performance, including performance reports
- Staying up to date with latest SEO trends, including algorithm updates, standard methodologies, emerging trends, and competitor techniques
- You will take ownership beyond your own areas of responsibility and proactively shape our marketing roadmap and priorities.
- Are excited about the Yova mission to mainstream impact investing
- Have 4-5 years of professional experience
- Experience working with SEO tools (GSC, ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, various keyword research tools, etc.)
- Good understanding of search engine algorithm changes and ranking strategies, web analytics, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem
- Know how to project manage across multiple stakeholders
- Can point to impressive achievements in digital marketing, especially in SEO
- Are a self-starter and problem solver at heart
- Love working with data and agile work methods. Familiarity with growth hacking techniques is a strong plus
- Are a great communicator, with full proficiency in English. German is a strong plus
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing all-stars
What we offer
We’re offering you the chance to join a high-performing team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream. You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and projects and will be coached by our management team.
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our founders
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth as we launch our product in a new country in 2021
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload 100% | Start date: ASAP | Location: Frankfurt