Cervest is building the world’s first open access AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform.
We’re a certified B-Corp with a vision to democratize access to Climate Intelligence driving a shared responsibility to protect the world’s critical assets — including our greatest shared asset, the planet.
It’s an exciting time to join us. We’ve just raised $30m in Series A investment. Our inaugural product, EarthScan™, will launch in 2021. EarthScan™ enables organizations to de-risk business decisions, meet financial disclosure guidelines, improve resilience, and uncover new opportunities to accelerate low-carbon growth.
We’re backed by leading venture capital firms, including Draper Esprit, Future Positive, Lowercarbon Capital, and Astanor Ventures. We are now building up our team in all areas: sales, marketing, science, engineering, and people operations.
As a company, we are a pro-diversity, highly inclusive organization, committed to bringing together people of all backgrounds and enabling them to succeed. We know that a richly diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner.
We are hiring a senior product designer to work alongside our product design team. We are on an exciting journey of building our first climate solution and in need of a product designer to work on our product. It is an exciting opportunity to join a talented product design team, with the possibility of joining us full time.
- Design prototypes for new features, where required.
- Participate in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint
- Running in house design workshops
- Run and facilitate usability test
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work and thinking
- Fintech experience – particularly with regards to product designing products for capital markets and insurance.
- To have broad design skills with strong skills in user experience and user interface design.
- Ability to create pixel-perfect designs and detailed specifications for components, patterns, interactions and behaviours
- Experience with and passion for modular design, systems and technology
- Experience working across web, mobile web and native environments
- Ability to articulate design decisions and the value of design systems to our internal and external stakeholders
- Be comfortable working with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision or similar.
- Experience in designing for data visualisations
- Competitive salary
- Remote first company culture
- Opportunities to learn, grow and thrive with support from talented and empathetic team mates