Full-time position. London-based, currently remote. Flexible working (2-3 days per week at the office)
Clim8’s mission is to have a positive impact on climate change. We want to empower millions of people to invest sustainably in themes that include clean energy, clean technology, sustainable food, smart mobility and recycling. Clim8 is well funded having already successfully raised over £5 million via funding campaigns.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager who has had experience finding product market fit for a business, in a B2C or B2B2C setting. You’ll be responsible for setting the strategy for your product area and maximising the work of a dedicated engineering squad. As a member of a small product team (alongside the CPO and another PM) you’ll help set the product vision and identify new market opportunities for Clim8 as we shift from launch to scale. You will report to the Chief Product Officer.
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap that will help your squad accomplish your OKRs.
- Understanding strategic and competitive positioning of our product, and how new features generate value for Clim8.
- Generating, maintaining & prioritising the product backlog for your squad.
- Translating user feedback and data into actionable insights to iterate the product
- Leading product development & delivery by working closely with our product
- designers and a dedicated engineering squad.
- Defining and tracking goals and metrics to ensure product success, in line with our OKRs.
- Building strong relationships with different stakeholders across the company:
- Investment, Compliance, Marketing, Operations and Customer Service teams.
- Keeping the rest of the company updated on progress and getting them to buy into and rally behind your vision for the product.
- Thinking about the product from a holistic point of view, including the operational, regulatory and investing aspects of the experience.
What experience and skills do I need?
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience as a Product Manager.
- Experience launching new products from scratch at startups or scale ups.
- Ability to translate a product backlog into development ready work using standard categories like epics, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Leadership potential: need to prove your ability to own a problem from beginning to end and ability to lead others to effective outcomes.
- Comfort working with agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience working within regulated environments is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly desirable.
- You’re a high-agency, high accountability person who gets things done
- A creative thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail
- You’re data driven and comfortable getting stuck in to numbers
- You’re passionate about sustainability and solving the climate crisis
- You challenge assumptions, use insight to make informed choices, and take calculated risks to seize on opportunities.
- Competitive salary plus equity package
- Flexible working
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthdays off
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Building a better future!
Please send us your CV and cover letter at recruitment@clim8invest[dot]com
With investing, you capital is at risk