Lime’s mission is to realize a future for transportation that is shared, electric and carbon-free. As the world’s leading provider of shared electric vehicles, Lime partners with cities to deploy electric bikes, scooters and mopeds to serve any trip under five miles.
One of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2021, Lime has powered more than 200 million rides in more than 150 cities across five continents, spurring a new generation of clean alternatives to car ownership. Learn more atli.me
This role will require you to develop products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors products
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Assess product market performance data by working with the data and research teams
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product road maps and QTY forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning team members; following up on work results
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 10 years + work experience as product manager
- Electric bicycle industry, consumer electronics, and automotive industry experience preferred
- Solid understanding of product development lifecycles
- Experience with working with global teams and manufacturing
- Track-record for successfully shipping hardware products
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; experience presenting complex systems to mixed audiences (expert and novice)
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.
This job cannot be performed within Colorado.