At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world’s leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we are now seeking a Senior Programme Manager.
- Lead a cross functional team in the delivery of a full vehicle programme from inception through to mass production
- Manage programme finances to deliver against the business case, establish the key financial parameters for the programme during the early stages and track these throughout the programme
- Create programme timeline and track progress against it, ensure the entire cross- functional team have contributed to the plan and are aligned to the short, and long term objectives
- Establish a clear brief for the product and ensure the programme delivers that brief
- Manage communications to ensure that the programme team and leadership are kept abreast of the programme statusRisk and Issue management for the programme, manage risk and work with the team to resolve issues
- Understand programme data across all areas and draw clear, actionable conclusionsAssist in the development of innovative tools, methodologies and processes for programme management
- Knowledge and proven experience in program or project management within the automotive or product development sectors.
- Experience of both hardware and software development preferred
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall approaches to project management complimented by the use of appropriate tools and methods
- The ability to manage developments with multiple work streams
- Experience of building, inspiring and leading a cross functional teamHighly organised and with excellent communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen
- Self-motivated team player with attention to detail and drive for continuous improvement.
- Experience with JIRA preferred Experience managing external partner relationships would be a plus
We’d love it if you have
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve
- The desire and ability to work in a fast-moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.