To apply for this job please visit sympower.bamboohr.com.
Sympower is an international clean tech scale-up with offices in 5 different countries and 26 different nationalities. Sympower was founded in 2015, driven by the mission of shaping an intelligent and green power system via advanced flexibility software solutions that enhance the value of energy assets. Sympower is growing fast and has been recognised as one of the eleven scale-ups selected for the Techleap Rise programme, featuring tech scale-ups which are contributing to flatten the climate curve. Our international team is driven by achieving together, focusing on impact and acting responsibly with our environment. Learn more about us in this video!
Sympower recently joined the B Corp community! The B Corp label certifies that we meet very high standards for social and environmental performance.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Recruiter to join our growing People team! You will be helping our engineering and business teams scale and grow in multiple countries. This is a great opportunity for you if you are passionate about helping teams scale fast. You will be part of a fast-growing People team with a lot of ambition to support the business scale efficiently.
Let’s build the future of energy systems together!
What you’ll do
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting: job posting, sourcing, application screening, screening calls with qualified candidates, arranging interviews with hiring teams and offer management & negotiation
- Ensuring that candidates have a positive experience from application to offer (or final rejection), provide timely feedback and be the main point of contact for candidates & hiring teams
- Identify the best sources and methods to hire the best candidates for our job openings
- Build the talent pipelines for future ones through innovative sourcing channels (job boards, business networks, events, etc)
- Continually provide feedback on market conditions and best practices
- Act as an employer brand ambassador for Sympower and build strong candidate relationships during the recruitment process
- At least 4 years of experience in either an agency or in-house recruiter role
- You have proven experience in Sourcing across EMEA, both for Engineering and business roles
- Proven full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience in a fast-growing scale-up (very useful to have)
- Amazing interpersonal/communication skills in English (other EU languages are a plus)
- Passionate about recruitment and about providing an awesome candidate experience
- Structured approach to work and ambition for personal growth
- Enthusiastic with lots of positive energy
- Able to work independently and to take ownership of tasks
- Motivated by challenges such as fast scaling in multiple markets
- Affinity with our company mission
- Available to work on a full time basis
- Impactful work – you have the opportunity to contribute to the fight against climate change
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to join our Employee Participation Plan
- International and fast-paced environment
- Social events
- Challenging international role with lots of opportunities for personal growth
- Opportunities for professional development through training and mentoring
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Offices in the centre of Amsterdam, Turku, Tartu, Stockholm and Athens
Sympower is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees!
MESSAGE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: support for filling this position is not required, so proposals for recruitment services will be ignored!