A career at Lilium is for those who want to do something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of engineering, technology and customer experience.
As part of a team you will tackle challenges and deliver something that has never been done before. By joining Lilium you will have the opportunity to work with a world-class entrepreneurial team of more than 600 people who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We thrive on diversity and creating an inclusive culture, with more than 50 nationalities currently working hard to bring our vision of a sustainable world to life.
Your role and your team:
You will work closely with other members of the recruitment team and the business to provide extremely experienced candidate profiles. You will play a key role in contributing to the success of our talent acquisition function and will help with the growth of Lilium.
Our recruitment team is the engine behind Lilium’s growth. We are building a team from the ground up and helping to shape the future of a rapidly scaling and game changing business. We aim to recruit a world-class team and to do that we’ll need to deliver the very highest levels of candidate experience and talent acquisition. You’ll represent Lilium throughout the whole recruitment process and you’ll be an important brand ambassador for everything we stand for.
In this position you will perform searches for roles within Lilium across several global locations. As a senior recruitment specialist within procurement, you will utilise your skills and experience to find the top talent for Lilium, including research, networking and candidate development/attraction and assessment.
Your Day to Day:
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand requirements and create candidate searches, shortlists, and the selection strategy.
- Build effective sourcing, attraction, and assessment, with an ability to manage candidate and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Understand how to find and recruit passive candidates and can understand what the candidate drivers are.
- Actively direct source candidates for our existing and forthcoming opportunities, promote the roles and Lilium as an employer of choice.
- Provide hands-on recruitment support for interviews, assessment and / or event driven activities.
- Constantly researching and understanding the current market to create target company lists.
- Provide insightful knowledge of various platforms that can assist in finding suitable candidates.
- Take an active part in the hiring process, conducting initial interviews with shortlisted candidates within the framework of the job specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate summary considering quality and time.
- Help develop and improve current recruitment processes and suggest new ideas.
- Be a part of regular team and business unit update meetings on active searches and preparing reports
- Provide strategic guidance and advice as a trusted business partner with the senior leadership team.
- Report regularly on progress written and verbally.
- Work on any ad hoc related projects or tasks provided by management.
- Proven experience as a senior recruiter within procurement and an inhouse team is essential.
- International recruitment / search experience is required (UK, EU & US)
- Has exceptional research, search and assessment skills, and a personality that can keep up with an ever changing and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively create robust searches and talent mapping strategies, finding the top talent for Lilium.
- Experience of building recruitment strategies and talent pipelines
- Strong understanding of the latest tools and platforms to utilise to gain the top search results.
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes.
- A self starter who likes autonomy but with the ability to work in a team.
- Target-oriented, results driven, and a driven workstyle with analytic problem-solving skills.
- Possess gravitas, able to convey complex arguments and engage with the hiring teams in a professional manner.
- Fluent English language skills are essential.
What can you expect from us:
- We have a low ego culture where the best idea will be embraced, whomever it comes from. We will both support your individual success and challenge your views in an open, honest, and respectful manner.
- We believe that clear individual responsibility is vital to our success and will therefore give you the support, autonomy, and ownership necessary for you to achieve your best
- We have an open communication style, both at a company level, with regular Q&A sessions and learning opportunities, and at an individual basis.
- In everything we do, we are driven by our ambition to create a brand-new mode of transport. Our entrepreneurial principles guide an approach where behaviours that undermine our objectives or culture are not accepted.
This role can be based from London or Munich.
Life at Lilium:
You are joining us as we are building our global footprint. While the current COVID-19 restrictions mean that many of us are working remotely we are still making the most out of this time. Meet fellow colleagues via our culture sessions and free weekly yoga classes, or improve your German or English with our free language courses.
Lilium is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.