🌍 Location: Remote +/- 3hrs GMT
What does Sylvera do? 👩👨🌳
In less than a year, Sylvera has built a partnership with NASA, secured investment from Europe’s top VC fund, and built an extraordinary team.
Sylvera is bringing transparency to the opaque voluntary carbon markets by using satellite data and machine learning algorithms to accurately assess the performance of carbon offset projects. This transparency helps scale a global market primed for 15-100x growth in the coming 10 years.
What’s my impact? 👩💻👨💻
- You will be responsible for leading the security, reliability and efficiency of the infrastructure and systems
What do I need? 🧠💚
- Extensive experience in DevOps with a software development background
- Extensive experience with AWS Technologies
- Extensive experience with Terraform
- Experience with Containerisation and Orchestration
- Comfortable with coding in Python
What if you’re a partial fit? 🌱
We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity 🌈
Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Competitive salary; options; matched pension.
Remote (with access to an office in London if you wanted to come in)